Roofing Project

I worked a bit on the rum distillery today. I put the roof on.

20140103-193002.jpg

The tiles are Plastruct sheets glued to card stock and then glued to the building.
After this had set, I added small rafter boards that extend out past the edge of the roof.
This looks okay so far. I think I’ll primer and paint the structure next and after that add the landscaping and others details.

20140103-193419.jpg

20140103-193435.jpg
It is starting to look a little church-like. I should have put in a miniature for scale. Opps! The doors in the middle photo above are oversized carriage doors.

2 thoughts on “Roofing Project

    • It is the foam that I have. At some point I’d like to try the styrene foam. I’ve seen some great terrain effects with the styrene. Perhaps someday soon I’ll go pick some up.
      Thanks for the comments!

Comments are closed.